A few weeks ago I had an amazing opportunity to collaborate with Philly Baby Bump and Pink Blush Maternity! My number one advice for maternity photos is to find what makes you feel confident and incorporate it into your shoot. For me, it is having beautiful yet comfy clothes, playing with makeup and choosing a fun photographer.
I’m Betsy V. New Yorker. Family Lifestyle Blogger. Vlogging YouTuber. Mom to my three-year old Buddha Belly and newborn Gunner Patrick with a boytoy on my arm and a unique perspective to share. Take a peek into my corner of the world where I weigh in on everything from Parenthood and Relationships to Beauty and Fashion.
Hi friends! This is Sandy over at the family fashion and lifestyle blog, Sandy a la Mode! Ever since I was pregnant with my first baby, Pink Blush was one of my go to places for pretty clothes that would flatter my bump! I honestly didn’t know a thing about maternity fashion, but they definitely helped me along the way. After I had my first baby, Pink Blush released their Women’s line and I fell in love all over again! And I was pretty excited to be able to wear their non-maternity clothing post-baby. Seriously though, if I could just have all of their maxi dresses in my closet, I would be SO happy! Every time I look at their site, I find something new that I love and HAVE to have.
We’re obsessed with dressing up your bump in tees that show off how much you already love your little! One of the must try trends of the season, graphic tees let you style your bump with fun sayings that are cute and playful. Easily paired with your favorite maternity jeans, bottoms or leggings, add this to your wardrobe rotation for a comfortable and causal look that’s sure to be on constant repeat this fall.
Shop more of our maternity styles and all our graphic tees now at ShopPinkBlush.com.
Welcome to motherhood and to the world of nursing. We’ve rounded up our top 5 new mom essentials because mommyhood can be overwhelming, but knowing what to wear once baby is here doesn’t have to be.
This season be head-to-toe fabulous when you add the final touch to your outfit with shoes that are right on trend for fall. Here are top 6 trends we are loving straight from the runway to your closet!
1. Pointy Toe: Perfect for the holiday season ahead, this chic and classic look will keep you comfortable but dress up any outfit perfectly. Try this trend in a heel or flat version.
We all know that getting yourself ready is last on the list when everyone is trying to get out the door. But what if I told you that it is possible? Well it is, being a mom is a hard job but remember that you don’t have to sacrifice a beauty regiment or even your style! Continue reading for fast and easy tips on how to turn your mom frump into mommy-licious.
Photo credit: Sarah Litvinchuk @sarah_lit
First, we totally advise starting your day with your favorite cup of coffee because we all know after that caffeine kicks in, things get done. Especially on the sleep you’re not running on, right mommas? Next it’s time to get to business! You will be amazed at how quick your morning routine can be if you follow these steps!
- Choose a time that works best for you: some moms find showering before bed helps them get a head start on their mornings, while others use their morning showers as a wake-up call!
- Simplify your beauty routine: Know what works for you, the little time you have is best used when you are organized. Don’t experiment, have everything you need set up and put together. I like to have my make-up and the brushes I use all together so I know exactly what I am doing and it literally cuts down time in half, plus there’s no guessing. I know what works and I use products that double so it’s doing two jobs at once!
- If you know blow drying and styling your hair takes a certain time, turn on your kiddo’s favorite show and allow yourself the allotted time to not being interrupted. Tip: Dry-shampoo is my ultimate go-to! I highly recommend it, it will LITERALLY change your life!! Adds volume and texture to liven up unwashed hair.
- Lay out your clothes the night before! This eliminates the uncertainty of rushing to get ready and questioning, how does this look? Know it looks good and rock it mama! Find styles that work for you at ShopPinkBlush.com, we’ve got everything you need to transition from maternity to motherhood and beyond!
As we know, as mothers mornings don’t always go smoothly. But apply these tips and tricks to your morning and leave for carpool or the boardroom feeling put together and ready to take on the day, MOM-Style!!
The dreaded stretch marks, about half of expecting moms will get them and generally genetics are to blame! Whether you wear them proud or for those of us who dare to say the words, here are some tips to help prevent or at least help fade them to be less noticeable.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! Though it may not be a miracle cream, cocoa butter will help with the dryness and itchiness of pregnancy and keep you smelling like a tropical mocktail!
- What baby wants, baby may not always need. Try to watch the scale, putting on pounds slowly will give your skin a chance to stretch steadily instead of all at once!
- Worth the wait. Remember your body is preparing a beautiful miracle inside you and as your baby grows your body changes. If need be after baby is born, speak with a dermatologist as they can recommend treatments to help get rid of stretch marks.
- Hydration is key! It’s recommended to have at least 8-12 glasses of water a day, so for optimal skin elasticity, your skin will need to be hydrated.
While stretch marks cannot be avoided for most, they are very common during pregnancy. Reach out to other mothers around you because we’ve all been there and are willing to help!
DISCLOSURE: Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader.
Boo! Halloween is here! Get costume ready with your favorite PinkBlush pieces. Everything you need to create a comfy, convenient and creative looks are all in one place, plus these styles can be worn after too! This is no trick, treat yourself to cute maternity clothes that can double as bump-worthy costumes but also be mixed in with your everyday wardrobe.
Our Burgundy Basic Ruched Sleeve Hi-Low Maternity Dress is the perfect base to any vampire costume, paired with our Black Faux Suede Laser Cut Booties, just add a cape and fangs and you’re ready to take on the night one candy at a time!