After Baby Style, Beauty, DIY, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, How To, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, Uncategorized, What To Wear, Womens
October 24, 2016 by
This season be head-to-toe fabulous when you add the final touch to your outfit with shoes that are right on trend for fall. Here are top 6 trends we are loving straight from the runway to your closet!
1. Pointy Toe: Perfect for the holiday season ahead, this chic and classic look will keep you comfortable but dress up any outfit perfectly. Try this trend in a heel or flat version.
After Baby Style, Beauty, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, How To, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, What To Wear, Womens
October 20, 2016 by
Photo credit: PoshbyKat @poshbykat
Well Hello There!
I am Kat from PoshByKat.com. I am a model & fashion blogger turned mommy blogger as well!
My husband and I just had our first baby and he is currently 3 months old!
After Baby Style, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, How To, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, What To Wear
October 17, 2016 by
We all know that getting yourself ready is last on the list when everyone is trying to get out the door. But what if I told you that it is possible? Well it is, being a mom is a hard job but remember that you don’t have to sacrifice a beauty regiment or even your style! Continue reading for fast and easy tips on how to turn your mom frump into mommy-licious.
Photo credit: Sarah Litvinchuk @sarah_lit
First, we totally advise starting your day with your favorite cup of coffee because we all know after that caffeine kicks in, things get done. Especially on the sleep you’re not running on, right mommas? Next it’s time to get to business! You will be amazed at how quick your morning routine can be if you follow these steps!
- Choose a time that works best for you: some moms find showering before bed helps them get a head start on their mornings, while others use their morning showers as a wake-up call!
- Simplify your beauty routine: Know what works for you, the little time you have is best used when you are organized. Don’t experiment, have everything you need set up and put together. I like to have my make-up and the brushes I use all together so I know exactly what I am doing and it literally cuts down time in half, plus there’s no guessing. I know what works and I use products that double so it’s doing two jobs at once!
- If you know blow drying and styling your hair takes a certain time, turn on your kiddo’s favorite show and allow yourself the allotted time to not being interrupted. Tip: Dry-shampoo is my ultimate go-to! I highly recommend it, it will LITERALLY change your life!! Adds volume and texture to liven up unwashed hair.
- Lay out your clothes the night before! This eliminates the uncertainty of rushing to get ready and questioning, how does this look? Know it looks good and rock it mama! Find styles that work for you at ShopPinkBlush.com, we’ve got everything you need to transition from maternity to motherhood and beyond!
As we know, as mothers mornings don’t always go smoothly. But apply these tips and tricks to your morning and leave for carpool or the boardroom feeling put together and ready to take on the day, MOM-Style!!
After Baby Style, Beauty, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, How To, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, What To Wear
October 13, 2016 by
Photo credit: Brittney Hanvey @haizel_creations
The dreaded stretch marks, about half of expecting moms will get them and generally genetics are to blame! Whether you wear them proud or for those of us who dare to say the words, here are some tips to help prevent or at least help fade them to be less noticeable.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! Though it may not be a miracle cream, cocoa butter will help with the dryness and itchiness of pregnancy and keep you smelling like a tropical mocktail!
- What baby wants, baby may not always need. Try to watch the scale, putting on pounds slowly will give your skin a chance to stretch steadily instead of all at once!
- Worth the wait. Remember your body is preparing a beautiful miracle inside you and as your baby grows your body changes. If need be after baby is born, speak with a dermatologist as they can recommend treatments to help get rid of stretch marks.
- Hydration is key! It’s recommended to have at least 8-12 glasses of water a day, so for optimal skin elasticity, your skin will need to be hydrated.
While stretch marks cannot be avoided for most, they are very common during pregnancy. Reach out to other mothers around you because we’ve all been there and are willing to help!
DISCLOSURE: Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader.
After Baby Style, Beauty, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, How To, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, Spring Style, What To Wear, Womens
October 11, 2016 by
These 5 styles will be on constant rotation when staying fit during your pregnancy. Shop our top active maternity looks that will keep up with your routine and style.
Beauty, DIY, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, How To, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, Uncategorized, What To Wear
October 7, 2016 by
Boo! Halloween is here! Get costume ready with your favorite PinkBlush pieces. Everything you need to create a comfy, convenient and creative looks are all in one place, plus these styles can be worn after too! This is no trick, treat yourself to cute maternity clothes that can double as bump-worthy costumes but also be mixed in with your everyday wardrobe.
Our Burgundy Basic Ruched Sleeve Hi-Low Maternity Dress is the perfect base to any vampire costume, paired with our Black Faux Suede Laser Cut Booties, just add a cape and fangs and you’re ready to take on the night one candy at a time!
After Baby Style, Beauty, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, Spring Style, What To Wear
October 4, 2016 by
Show off that glow mama, here’s 10 style tips to owning your maternity style this season!
1. Pencil Skirts: Accentuate your bump in a mid-length skirt and take this look from the work place to a night out with bae. This style can be worn with tights on cooler days or without to show off a bit of skin.
2. Button Ups: A fall staple, style according to trimester. Rolled up sleeves and worn oversized during your first trimester when you have not quite begun to show or worn unbuttoned and over a basic tee during your second and third trimester to show off that gorgeous bump. The style possibilities are endless.
After Baby Style, Baby Shower Shares, Beauty, DIY, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, How To, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, What To Wear, Womens
September 30, 2016 by
Finding the perfect style to highlight your changing body during pregnancy can be overwhelming to say the least. No fear, our PinkBlush stylists are here to help! We’ve picked our favorite styles for every body type and are talking style tips to keep in mind when dressing your beautiful bump during pregnancy.
For The Curvy Mama:
Elongating your body and emphasizing length over width with a neutral color palette will not only help slim your silhouette but is totally on trend for fall. Focus on showcasing your waist line with cinched bust styles and fun necklaces or embellished necklines. Another trend to try for fall is pairing your favorite bootcut dark denim maternity jeans with flowy or draped maternity tops for a flattering and boho inspired look.
After Baby Style, Beauty, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, How To, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, Spring Style, Uncategorized, What To Wear, Womens
September 27, 2016 by
Transitional Maternity/Nursing Looks For the Working Mother!
Maternity leave has come and gone, and while you may not be at your ideal pre-baby self, these styles will help you transition back to working mom mode while providing coverage, comfort and all the chicness a new mother needs when returning to the professional world.
Our Black Wrap V-Neckline ¾ Sleeve Maternity/Nursing Dress is perfect for transitioning back to work. The v-neckline makes nursing after pregnancy easy, and a wrap detail with cinching under the bust will beautifully highlight your new mom silhouette. Style this maternity/nursing dress with your favorite work heels and statement necklace for a feminine, professional chic look.
After Baby Style, Beauty, DIY, Fashion, Fashion Inspiration, How To, Inspiration, Lifestyle, Maternity, Spring Style, What To Wear, Womens
September 23, 2016 by
Guest Blogger: Nikki Cagle @CreationsalaNikki from her blog creatingthesilverlining.
When I first got pregnant, I was determined not to become….matronly. I refused to succumb to maternity style, wouldn’t step foot in a Motherhood store, and absolutely would not be caught dead in a jean shirt with a tie above the belly, or ::shudders:: a belly band.